Monday, November 28, 2011

Turkey Day

    Thanksgiving, Turkey Day, or as I call it, Great Food Day, is celebrated around the nation of the United States of America.  The celebration of Thanksgiving is celebrated in many different ways including meeting with relatives and family.  In my family, my dad, my sister, my mom, and I make about an hour trip to Clinton South Carolina where my grandma and my uncle live.  But, my family is not the only family to go up to my grandmas, my cousins from the way south come up too.  Their family consists of my dad's brother, my aunt, and their four daughters Rebecca, Jennifer, Jessica, and Emily.  After we get there, our Turkey Day consists of a dog show on tv, football, chatting about anything, a long standing tradition of watching a movie that I can not think the name of, and of course eating a ton of my grandmas good cookin. I love Turkey Day personally because I like reflect on my life lessons and spend good time with my family.

No comments: