Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Our Underground Study Hall

My A period study hall is CRAZY! We have the best teacher Mr. Neal or as we call him Master Neal, Math Master, The Human Calculator, or I like to call him Gangsta Neal. My study hall consist of 9th graders- Bristow Richards, Prem Chockawocka, Caroline Phelps, Amelia Culbreth, and 10th grader- Matthew Graham Even though his study hall is crazy, I still get SO much work because he constantly pushes us to do more and more work. If we have no work what so ever, we like to play educational games like Chess, trivia, and my favorite, Set. Set is my favorite because I'm so amazing at it (not really) and it gets SO tense. Basically everyone is jealous to be in my study hall because it's hardcore.

2 comments:

Caryn Kirk said...

Unbelievable! Four posts on this study hall so far!

This is good - it is personal with detail and flavor. Overall, I need a bit more length on all your posts, though.

DUC = 9/10
Style = 3/3
Completion = 6/8 (one post missing)
Mechanics = 3/4
Total = 21/25

Henry Long said...

Bro, work on your word flow. You of all people understand the need for flow. Overall, funny stuff dude, but grammar needs a lil' work.
PEACE!